Effective Date: November 15, 2019
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THIS POLICY (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH ACCESS OR USE), AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, AUTHORITY, AND CAPACITY TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT). YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, OR ACCEPT THIS POLICY, IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS POLICY, DO NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THE SITE.
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Site and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This Policy applies to information we collect on this Site, or in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
1 - What We Collect
We may get information about you in several ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, demographic information (such as your employer), as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, as you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Site, communication data and the resources and equipment that you access and use on the Site when visiting our Site. We may also log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
2 - Use Of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our Site, products, and services, and to estimate the size of our audience and their characteristics.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
3 - Sharing Of Personal Information
We do not provide personal information to third parties for their sale or use (except to our service providers, as discussed below).
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with third parties with your consent. Those uses will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we engage in a business transaction, or negotiate a business transaction, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These transactions can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes. This includes sharing information to comply with laws and regulations, and to respond to and comply with lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with service providers or suppliers who need it to do work for us, but only if they agree to restrict their disclosure and use of the information for the purposes for which it is provided.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
4 - Information Choices And Changes
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
5 - Security Measures
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of personal information in our custody or control. However, we cannot guarantee that these safeguards will prevent the unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your personal information.
6 - Third Party Sites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Summit is not responsible for the privacy practices, security or content of these other sites; and those websites likely have terms that differ from ours. Before disclosing your personal information on or using any other linked website, we urge you to examine the terms and conditions and privacy policies on those websites.
8 - Contact Information
Summit Healthcare REIT, Inc.
2 South Pointe Drive, Suite 100
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (800) 978-8136